Myra White Limestone Tile has White color natural fossil. These fossils in this limestone tile provide a polished surface. Myra White Limestone Tile creates a stunningly understated ground that complements stylish furnishings. The polished finish combines with the soft combination of white color and soft brown tones to give the appearance of depth and space, perfect for areas such as kitchens, and living spaces.
Also, Myra White Limestone is best for outdoor or indoors. You can use Limestone Tiles on floors or walls. Myra White Limestone tiles are perfect for homes that may lack natural light, helping brighten any dull area within the home.
Myra White Limestone is quarried from the Southwest of Turkey. Limestone is a natural stone that is made from sedimentary rocks. It forms under the bottom of the sea and is pressurized. This makes it very durable. With the right seal, limestone is a very durable flooring that can handle heavily-trafficked areas.
Myra White Limestone Tile offers;
- This tile is made from limestone.
- It is a premium grade with minimal holes(very dense) and minimal variation.
- Sizes are (12"x12"), (12"x24"), (16"x24"), (18"x18"), (24"x24"), (24"x36"), (24"x48"), (8"x8").
- The thickness is 1/2"(Metric size is 1.2cm)
- The surface finish is polished.
- Myra White Limestone gets 3 out of 5 for variation which is medium variation and for density it gets 5 out of 5 which is good density.
- Variation is up to your taste but density in general denser is better for longevity, stain resistance, and wear-tear resistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Color||White||Color Variation||Moderate Variation|
|Edge Type||Straight||Thickness (inch)||1/2"|
|Material||Limestone||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|ft²/Pallet||320||Box Weight (lb.)||60|
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.