Culture stones and culture bricks; are an indispensable coating material for interior and exterior spaces with their lightness by half compared to natural bricks and stones, low cost, easy application, maintenance-free even after years, non-fading colors, and thermal insulation properties.
It will create a stylish appearance around the fireplace, garden or terrace flooring, or on your home flooring that you want to customize in the interior, while it will change the atmosphere of your project.
Arles Series Manufactured Stone Flooring offers;
- It is a durable product with heat insulation and sound insulation.
- It has 4 different colors.
- The thickness is between 3/4"-1"
- Stone size is 20"x20" (Metric size is 50cmx50cm)
- It contains natural color pigments, its colors are permanent.
- It is easily applied on all smoothed floor surfaces.
- It is not flammable or combustible. It has no harmful side effects on human health.
- It appeals to many different styles such as modern, vintage, rustic, classic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Stone Color||Grey/Anthracite||Stone Shape||Square|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor||Recommended Joint Gap||5/8"|
|Recommended Joint Quantity||2 lb./sqft||Recommended Adhesive Quantity||1.65 lb./sqft|
|Piece/Box||4||Box Weight (lb./Box)||145|
- Opens in a new window.