Anka Etna Rectified Semi-Glossy Wall and Floor Porcelain Tile range have an excellent glazed and exclusive aesthetic appearance that can add interest and value to any interior design project. This tile is durable and rectified porcelain tile. It is suitable for both all residential and medium-traffic commercial floors or wall applications. This special tile has easy to clean and it can use damp areas, bathrooms, and mudrooms. Anka Etna Rectified Semi-Glossy Wall and Floor Porcelain Tile offer a stylish and durable solution for any space.
Anka Etna Rectified Semi-Glossy Wall and Floor Porcelain Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- Available in 24"x24" size. (Metric size is 60cmx60cm)
- It creates unique designs with its stone-like model.
- You can create unique designs with these products with a glossy surface
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Thermal shock resistant
- Crazing resistant
- Frost resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Color||Grey||Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Edge Type||Rectified||Thickness (cm)||0.95|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Semi-Glossy|
|Pallet Weight (lb.)||2205||Box Weight (lb.)||66|
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.