Walnut Tumbled Travertine Tiles
Add a touch of imperial grandeur to your space with Walnut Tumbled Travertine Tiles.
If you want your home’s kitchen, bathrooms or gardens should reflect your elegant taste, Walnut Tumbled Travertine Tiles offer a perfect solution.
Walnut Tumbled Tiles are carved by the experts. As a result of that bring elegance in all kinds of spaces from kitchens and bathrooms to living areas. Thula Home Walnut Tumbled Tiles reflects an alternative in the ground surface and wall tile.
We are recommending this travertine is for both residential and commercial projects including flooring and countertops. Spectacular shine makes travertine very attractive in both more seasoned homes and new development.
A modern and luxurious look for both floor and wall applications, this selection of premium travertine tile hails from Turkey, the global center of travertine tile production. A sophisticated choice for spaces like kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and beyond.
Walnut Tumbled Travertine Tiles’ feature:
- Authentic, premium grade Turkish travertine with walnut color.
- Tumbled edges; a tumbled finish that provides an old antiquated finish that the rives can do in million years.
- Great to use in spaces from entrance ways, to hallways, to kitchens, bathrooms, gardens and more.
- Versatile applications for travertine tile flooring and wall tile; create a subtle tonal backdrop on all kinds of horizontal and vertical surfaces, indoors and out.
- Walnut Tumbled Tiles do not have mesh backing and epoxy fillers. That shows the durability of this travertine tile.
- Installation options offer to save your time, these travertine tiles are suitable for both floor and wall applications both indoors and out; seal after installation.
- Easy to clean for routine maintenance and spills you catch quickly, warm, soapy water is the best for the job.
- Eco-conscious manufacturing factory uses solar panels for electricity, and diamond saws cut stones by using recycled water.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8″
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.