Veranda Glazed Porcelain Tile
Veranda Glazed Matte Porcelain Tile has come with grey and brown tones. It can be used indoors or outdoors. Its satin finish provides a better grip than glossy tiles. Unlike glossy tiles, these matte ones better conceal stains, dried water droplets. This wood-look tile presents highly-rendered wood patterning and color variation that brings the warmth of real wood.
Veranda Glazed Matte Porcelain Tile offers you;
- Color Body porcelain tiles: With smooth lines and a shimmering, varied color pattern, each tile comes together to create a sophisticated look and feel.
- Color Variation: Variation rating is V3. It means that high shade and texture variation within each box.
- Durability: Abrasion rating is P.E.I 4 for heavy traffic area floors like restaurants, shopping stores, etc.
- Low water absorption rate: These tiles are easy to clean and maintain, and have a < 0.5% water absorption rate.
- Available product sizes: 12″x24″
- Easy installation: Installation will be a lot easier if you are DIY or if you have a contractor for your project. They will surely love this feature as well. Thus, you can save your time.
The Quality And Price You Want with Thula Home;
Thula Home helps you locate exceptional porcelain tiles by searching the globe for the best value at the right price for your home or office. We work with leading manufacturers to secure the highest quality ceramic tile products.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8″
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.