Scabos Antique French Pattern Set Travertine Tile – Brushed, Chiseled, and Partially Filled
You can give your home a dignified, old-world look with this natural stone tile from the best quarries in Turkey. Our Scabos Antique French Pattern Travertine Tile provides the rustic look of a centuries-old Mediterranean home passed down many generations. The antique pattern is also known as the French Pattern or Opus Pattern.
The perfect flooring choice for an Italian villa look, this high-quality natural stone tile is our best-selling travertine tile pattern.
The Scabos Antique Pattern Travertine Tile offers:
- Antique Pattern comes with a wide variation from beige to medium gold tones and adds a natural, warm and welcoming beauty to your house.
- No one tile looks the same so it providing a unique look, and the many color varieties will suit any decor.
- Tiles in the pattern are exact inch sizes and calibrated. The recommended installation is without a grout line. However, grout is still necessary for the chiseled edge of these tiles. The edging work on these tiles creates a hand-cut, rustic look and is the least slippery finish available.
- These Scabos Pattern sets come in 4 different sizes. We recommend must be installed butt-joint with no grout lines.
- We only select and use premium grade travertine tiles and never use anything with a lower grade or physical defect.
- Scabos Pattern Set consists of 1 – 16”x24”x1/2”, 2 – 16”x16” x1/2”, 1 – 8”x16” x1/2”, 2 – 8”x8x1/2”. Total of 8 square feet per box and a tile thickness of ½”
Variation is up to your taste but density in general denser is better for longevity, stain resistance, and wear-tear resistance. However softer and more porous stones will require more maintenance. As you might know, porous stones’ absorption rate will be higher and they will stain a lot easier. On the other hand, you can prevent this by using a heavy-duty sealer.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8″
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.