Denizli Beige Rustic Vein Cut Travertine Tile
You can give your home a dignified, old-world look with this natural stone tile from the best quarries in Turkey. Our Denizli Beige Rustic Vein Cut Travertine Tile provides the rustic look of a centuries-old Mediterranean home passed down many generations.
Denizli Beige Rustic Vein Cut Travertine Tile offers;
- Our Vein Cut Travertine Tiles come to light beige tones and beautiful vein cut process and adds a natural, warm and welcoming beauty to your house.
- These Vein Cut Travertine Tiles come in 3 different sizes 12″x12″x1/2″, 12″x24″x1/2″, 16″x24″x1/2″.
- We only select and use premium grade travertine tiles and never use anything with a lower grade or physical defect.
Travertine is a type of natural stone and formed around hot water springs. In general, there are 2 measures that the industry takes into consideration while grading travertine and other marble tiles. These are variation and density or porosity for travertine.
Rustic Vein Cut Travertine Tiles get 3 out of 5 for variation that is medium variation
and for density it gets 4 out of 5 that is good density
Variation is up to your taste but density in general denser is better for longevity, stain resistance, and wear-tear resistance. However softer and more porous stones will require more maintenance. As you might know, porous stones’ absorption rate will be higher and they will stain a lot easier. On the other hand, you can prevent this by using a heavy-duty sealer.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8″
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.
Samples are highly recommended for a better assessment of the current batch of this product before committing to a larger purchase.
Even though we do everything we can to truly represent the overall colors/shades of the current batch of the product with our product photos, due to various monitors and settings, it may not be directly possible to view the exact shading/coloring characteristics of the material entirely on your screen.
Therefore, current actual samples should be obtained and approved before committing to a larger order.
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation of the material. If you would like to order full-size samples that is also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.
- Samples are generally in 4”x4” size
- Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18”x18”x1/2” and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12”x12”x3/8” your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8.
- Sample orders delivered with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date.