Carrara White Marble Facade
Our Carrara White Marble Facade – Polished offers a very unique product that has a hight variation of white color marble.
Carrara White Marble Facade – Polished offers you,
- Contemporary elegance: an understated beautiful color range provide a trend with a luxury designer flair.
- Original, unique appearance: no two natural stone tiles are alike, opening up design possibilities only limited by your imagination.
- Premium grade Marble: Thula Home label represents only the best in natural stone.
- Richly decorative, and evocative design effects.
- Imperial grace of real marble surfaces quarried in Turkey by the experts.
- Product variations: Tiles are different widths, lengths, and thicknesses. Wide variations are from 4″ to 6″. Length variations are from 6″ to 24″. Thickness variations are from 1/2″ to 1-1/4″.
In general, there are 2 measures that the industry takes into consideration while grading travertine and other marble tiles. These are variations and density.
Carrara White Marble gets 5 out of 5 for variation that is high variation.
For density, it gets 4 out of 5 that is good density
Variation is up to your taste but density in general denser is better for longevity, stain resistance, and wear-tear resistance. In general softer and more porous stones will require more maintenance. As you might know, porous stones’ absorption rate will be higher and they will stain a lot easier. On the other hand, you can always prevent this by using a heavy-duty sealer but that will cost you more as well.
Thula Home recommends sealing your Carrara White Marble Facade – Polished. Because it is naturally porous and rapidly absorbs any spills across its surface. Thula Home is a true way for your decisions.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8″
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.
Samples are highly recommended for a better assessment of the current batch of this product before committing to a larger purchase.
Even though we do everything we can to truly represent the overall colors/shades of the current batch of the product with our product photos, due to various monitors and settings, it may not be directly possible to view the exact shading/coloring characteristics of the material entirely on your screen.
Therefore, current actual samples should be obtained and approved before committing to a larger order.
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation of the material. If you would like to order full-size samples that is also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.
- Samples are generally in 4”x4” size
- Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18”x18”x1/2” and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12”x12”x3/8” your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8.
- Sample orders delivered with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date.