Wood flooring is a 100% natural floor covering consisting of solid wood layers, which makes you feel all the warmth of wood. Wood veneers are produced with high technology that allows the wood to be used for many years without deterioration. These products, which have aesthetic and quality appearance, are frequently preferred because they are used for many years. You can choose wooden floorings to always feel the healthy feeling of natural products on your floors
Wood Flooring Features
- Wood Flooring is long-lasting and quite durable.
- Since it is produced from 100% natural wood, you can feel the warmth of nature on your feet.
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
- Each plate is usually polished in production, no extra processing is required.
- It provides an acoustically comfortable environment.
- It has antibacterial features.
- They don’t create an electrostatic environment.
How to clean wood flooring?
It is sensitive to water and humidity as it is produced from 100% natural wood. Therefore, it should not be exposed to water. You can wipe it with a damp cloth during cleaning. If you have used a wet cloth, do not forget to go over it with a dry cloth afterward. We recommend that you stay away from chemical cleaners, as in the cleaning of every natural product. It is recommended to clean the floor without leaving it wet by adding a special cleaner to some water.