PVC flooring is a long-lasting product that is affordable and easy to install among flooring materials. PVC floor tiles are durable products, so they are among the most preferred models in commercial areas. With these products, which have countless patterns and color options, you can realize the design of your dreams at an affordable price and a practical installation.
What is PVC flooring?
PVC (Vinyl) material is an unnatural (synthetic) type of plastic. It contains chlorine and ethylene (crude oil). The plastic product when processed forms Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), known as vinyl. In this way, a product with low thermal conductivity, water absorption, and oil absorption is obtained. PVC floors also support sound and electrical insulation. Because they are resistant to weather conditions and impacts, PVC flooring models are mostly preferred in public areas with heavy traffic.
PVC Flooring Features
- It is sold in two different sizes as PVC floor tiles and PVC floor rolls. PVC floor roll models have a width of 2 meters.
- Since PVC flooring has antibacterial properties that prevent the formation of bacteria and fungi, it can be used in many places with peace of mind.
- It is easy to clean and requires no extra maintenance.
- It is resistant to oiling and rusting.
- Since it has sound insulation, it can absorb disturbing sounds.
- Thanks to its high pressure resistance, it can be used in crowded places with high circulation.
- They are not sensitive to water, so they are preferred in areas such as balconies and terraces.
- It can be suitable for any decoration style as it is produced in many different models and colors.
- It is long-lasting and economical.
- PVC vinyl flooring has heat resistance. They are B-1 flammability class products.
PVC Flooring Usage Areas
It can be used in many different areas such as elevators, offices, restaurants, cafeterias, fairs, shops, showrooms, showcases, hotels, pharmacies, hospitals, schools, commercial centers, public buildings, and cinema-theatre halls, gymnasiums, massage parlors and many more.