PVC Floor Tile
PVC flooring is a long-lasting product that is affordable and easy to install among flooring materials. PVC floor tiles are durable products, so they are among the most preferred models in commercial areas. With these products, which have countless patterns and color options, you can realize the design of your dreams at an affordable price and a practical installation.
What are PVC Floor Tiles?
PVC (Vinyl) material is an unnatural (synthetic) type of plastic. It contains chlorine and ethylene (crude oil). The plastic product when processed forms Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), known as vinyl. In this way, a product with low thermal conductivity, water absorption, and oil absorption is obtained. PVC floors also support sound and electrical insulation. Because they are resistant to weather conditions and impacts, PVC flooring models are mostly preferred in public areas with heavy traffic.
PVC Floor Tiles Features
- PVC floor tile models are sold in square form and are easy installation. These products, which are applied after the ground leveling process is done; are sold in different sizes such as 18"x18", 24"24". It can be applied with various polyurethane or PVC adhesives depending on the condition of the surface to be installed.
- The product can adapt to the temperature and humidity conditions of the place it is applied, usually within 2 weeks.
- The topmost layer is the wear layer, which can be 0.15 mm or 0.70 mm thick, depending on the model. It can be used in crowded areas thanks to its wear layers.
- There are models with patterns suitable for many different decoration styles such as patterned, plain, colorful, wood-like, concrete-looking, and puzzles.
- Thanks to the right application and usage conditions, it has a useful life of up to 10 years.
- The products have antibacterial properties that prevent the formation of bacteria and fungi.
- Thanks to its high-pressure resistance, it is often preferred in crowded places with high circulation.
- Since it is waterproof, it is preferred in areas such as balconies and terraces.
- It is long-lasting and economical.
- They are water and moisture-resistant products.