Pavers are the most original, high quality and durable flooring of natural stones, and you can make more impressive designs in your outdoor spaces with pavers models. These products, which are generally 1/4" thick, are often preferred especially in outdoor areas such as terraces and gardens. These floor coverings, which are produced from unique natural stones, will adapt to your desired decoration style with numerous surface treatments.
They include numerous models of travertine and marble. The surfaces of the brushed travertine stones are processed with wire brushes to obtain a smooth and matte surface. In this way, these products, which gain non-slip properties, prevent any danger in wet areas such as around the pool, especially outdoors. Paver stones in different sizes with matte surfaces and many surface treatments such as honed, brushed, and polished provide very long-lasting use for you.
Travertine Pavers Features
- Travertine pavers are long-lasting like all other natural stones.
- Travertine pavers are used outdoors and add a hygienic, warm and dynamic atmosphere to the area where it is used.
- It does not require extra maintenance. It will be sufficient to clean it without exposing it to chemical products during its maintenance.
- It adds a natural atmosphere to the place where it is installed.
- The travertine flooring surface comes naturally with holes and a filled finish is also available, depending on the customer's order. One of the biggest advantages of this stone, which has a perforated and veined structure, is that it is non-slip.
- Thanks to its natural structure, it is resistant to different weather conditions such as hot, cold, and humid.
- Travertine floor tiles, which are very easy to apply, are laid on the surface after the surface to be applied is covered with stone adhesive plaster and left to dry.
- The most beautiful feature of travertine stones; is It takes their color and diversity from the structure of the soil and the geographical features of the region.
- Travertine, which is carefully shaped in factories, is added to the structure of natural stones in different colors. In this way, models suitable for many different decoration styles emerge.
Marble Pavers Features
- Marble pavers are very long-lasting materials.
- The main reason why marble is a durable material is that magma rises to the surface during its production and is produced as a result of chemical reactions.
- It is used both indoors and outdoors and adds a hygienic, luxurious and dynamic atmosphere to the area where it is used.
- Many years with correct installation; It is used without being exposed to deformations such as breakage, decay, cracking, and shedding.
- Easy to clean. It is sufficient to wipe it with a damp cloth without overexposure to chemical cleaners.
- Marble tile floor coverings are produced in many different models; You can find natural stones with veined, shiny, granite, tumbled and many more different models on our website.
- You can create nostalgic designs with marbles with aged surfaces. At the same time, they are very durable products because their aging processes are produced with today's technologies.