Composite decking products are resistant to hard weather conditions. They don’t undergo deformations such as splinters and decay. They are useful products that do not require extra care thanks to the plastic they contain. They are especially preferred in commercial areas, as they don’t require extra care.
What is Composite Decking?
Composite decking is a highly durable product produced of recycled plastic and wood fibers. Sawdust left over from products such as timber or wooden furniture is used in the production of composite decking. As a result of long-term R & D studies; cellulose fibers and some polymer-based plastics are processed with these wooden parts, resulting in fully recyclable composite deck boards products that have some characteristics of both wood and plastic.
Composite Decking Features
- They are produced with high technology. They are installation with a locking system. In this way, no warping occurs.
- Composite wood decking doesn't stain and is very easy to care. You can clean the dirt with soapy water.
- There are no rusty screw tips and no splinters on the surface.
- It is frequently preferred in poolside and terraces because of it has a surface that prevents slipping.
- It doesn't rot and is not affected by water.
- It provides easy installation with the lock system.
- They are products that are resistant to hard weather conditions.
- It prevents the formation of algae around swimming pools and its performance is quite high in these areas because of it doesn't rot.
- Fungus and mold don’t occur.
- Optionally, paint and varnish can be made.
- It is healthy and antibacterial.
- They can suitable to your every design with different color options such as dark brown, light brown, gray, tan and beige.
Composite Decking Usage Areas
It provides both stylish and long-lasting use in many places such as terraces, steps, verandas, bathrooms, saunas, marinas, walking paths, poolsides, beaches, piers, gardens, cafes, restaurants, residences, commercial buildings and public buildings.